With the innovative 3M™ Molecular Detection Assay 2 3M is offering a more proficient pathogen testing method for the rapid and specific detection of Campylobacter in enriched food and environmental samples.
This testing process differs significantly from old pathogen testing methods:
- Single assay protocol for all pathogens – all assays can be run simultaneously
- Flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run for more efficiency
- Detection process identifies positive results in as early as 15 minutes
- Ready-to-use and pre-dispensed reagents minimalize the chance of human error
- Color-coded assay tubes by organism and matching software screens allow better tracking and easy identification
- A color-change process control increases the confidence in the result
- The new streamlined workflow reduces technician time by 30%.
The 3M™ Molecular Detection System uses Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) technology and Bioluminescence Detection to overcome the limitations of older systems.