The CertaBlue AutoScanner system is especially developed to meet the current and future demands in microbiology.
An inoculated test vial is placed into the AutoScanner System where it is incubated and continuously monitored for the quantitative presence of microorganisms.
The fully automated real-time AutoScanner system has been developed according to current microbiological quality check standards.
The CertaBlue testing procedure is remarkably easy. By just adding 0,1 – 1,0ml of your product to the CertaBlue test vial and incubate as specified. Real-time monitoring is offered using the AutoScanner. Test vials are ready to use, including growth media and sensor.
• Modular system for 40 samples (expandable up to 10 modules).
• Dual integrated incubators with adjustable temperature from 10 to 80 °C.
• Real time monitoring of all samples
• Early warning of presumptive positive samples.
• Result in hours instead of days.
• Compact, reliable design with no moving parts.
• Including CertaSoft HACCP Track & Trace software
The CertaBlue AutoScanner is provided with the CertaBlue Software.
• CertaSoft is a professional windows based package for controlling the Autoscanner.
• Real time monitoring up to 400 samples.
• Automated data archiving.
• LIMS compatible
• Automatically generate reports and statistical trendanalysis.
• User friendly, minimal training required and barcode compatible.
• Windows 7, 8 en 10 compatible
By connecting CertaSoft to your Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) you can transform your business, facilitate better collaboration and information sharing and reduce costs.
We are licensed to distribute this product in the following countries